Saturday, August 1, 2009

I think student life is the most happiness in this whole life!! why im thinking like that? my reason is as a student have many free time to think and do what you like to do. However, as a worker you must done your work ordered from employer and not have many relax time. So i think i should enjoy in this short student life because it is a last chance that i can get many good memories in my life. Somemore i really felt very happy with all my friend in the college. I need to say thank you to you all. I will appreaciate it whloe the time. Love you all very much^^

While i am learning in a college life, i learning how to communicate with each other, then i felt today working community are too complicated. In the complicated community, the people doing something very cruel to achieve what they wanted without thinking will hurt somebody or not. After they achive their goal, they really can feel genuine happy? I can't understand these kind of the people's mind. Lastly, i get a conclusion is >> one who has material wealth but an empty soul is the "poor" amongst the "rich". The one with material wealth who gives with sincerity is the 'richest' amongst the "rich".

No comments:

Post a Comment